What Do We Do?
We take care of every member of the family with patients ranging from newborns and children through adolescents and adults right up into seniors in their 90s. We help women through pregnancy and take care of their babies in the hospital. In addition, we recognize that everyone’s life has a vital dimension that often becomes especially important during times when personal health and relationships are changing.
We take time to be thorough, listen carefully and sensitively, take your concerns seriously, develop plans together, and arrive respectfully at a place of agreement about how to handle each situation.
As your primary care provider, we accept the responsibility for coordinating your care across medical specialists, hospitals, nursing facilities, and with a number of community resources.
- Comprehensive primary medical care and counseling for the entire family, including:
- Infant and Children’s care for Well Child visits, immunizations, school physicals, ADHD evaluation and treatment, and illness care.
- Adolescent care, including sports physicals, illness care, and help working through adolescent adjustment issues involving emotional distress, sexuality, and drug and substance abuse.
- Women’s Health, including family planning, cancer screening, including breast exams and pap smears, STD testing, domestic violence counseling and general well woman care.
- Full Adult and Geriatric medical care for both acute and chronic illnesses, including evaluation, counseling, treatment, and referral (if needed) for common emotional disorders.
- Care Management, Immunizations, Screening, and comprehensive Preventive services for all ages.
- Insurance coverage guidance and instruction about how to transfer your medical records if needed.
What Your Care Team Will Do
Learn about you by:
- Getting to know you and all aspects of your life which affect your health and wellbeing.
- Finding out about care you’ve received elsewhere so we can update our records with your help when you come in.
- Listening to your concerns and treating you as a full partner in your care.
Communicate with you by:
- Clearly explaining your health situation and making sure you’re aware of all the options for your care.
- Giving you time to ask questions and answering them in a way you understand.
- Helping you make the best decisions for your care.
- Asking you for feedback about your patient experience and how we can better serve your health care needs.
- Clearly identifying the roles of the various members of your health care team.
Provide Evidence-Based Care and Self Management Support by:
- Providing treatment and recommending preventative services using evidence-based guidelines.
- Helping you set care goals and meet these goals every step of the way.
- Giving you information about community support groups, services, and self-support resources to keep you healthy.
- Working with you to obtain the best whole person health, which includes mental and behavioral health.